Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh where to begin???

I dont know why for the longest time I have had this fear of blogging.... What do I want it to look like... I am sooo not where I want to be in the blog-o-sphere of the internet world...What kind of "branding" am I going for??!!  I dont know... I just want to blog my images... my stories.. my day to day life as it unfolds. So here it is... nothing fancy yet.. just a start ...and that is ok.  I have been going through HUGE transitions this year kinda like the Broken butterfly above. But GOD is still faithful... even when man will hurt and let you down.... HIS BEAUTY ...HIS LOVE... is still there!!! 

I am selecting these flowers to go with this post... because they show me the beauty in God's creative abilities. He has given us all talents and gifts and abilities to be able to use for HIS GLORY and I believe that He gave me the gift to capture HIS BEAUTY and HIS creation... and the LOVE that He enables us to have and share!  Enjoy the blog.. join, add me, like me ..whatever you have to do... i hate saying "follow me" Lol... but if you must... Follow me as I follow Christ! I am not there yet.. I am still a work in progress... But hopefully through my blogs..my images..these stories to come... you will see WHO I AM and what I LOOOOVE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment