Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lil Dylan Avery W. welcome to the world kid!

I met Sarah and her family a few weeks ago... when we did her maternity session. I instantly made 2 new BFF's in Savannah and Aidan. They are sooo sweet, so cute, and such polite lil kids... Sarah and Andy are doing something right! We had a great time at the Botanical Gardens right here in Largo! And this week I was thrilled to see Lil Dylan join us JUST IN TIME for Thanksgiving! He was born on November 22, 2010 and weighed 6lbs and 14oz. But don't let the size fool ya... He gave me a fiesty lil fight today at Walsingham Park  But I think we managed to get a few good shots! Welcome Lil Dylan....  
















1 comment:

  1. Awwwww Thank you! You are very sweet! All of the photos are beautiful! I have never seen the one where me and Andy are in the back and Savannah and Aidan are on the sides in front of us. I like that one alot!

    ReplyDelete